…as Samantha Santiago
Pamela is from Mexico City. She graduated with a Bachelors in Communications from the University of Illinois at Chicago with high honors. Pamela also received a broadcasting training at Radio Arte 90.5 FM. Pamela has been in the media for approximately five years, not only doing radio but as a reporter in national television. When not on the radio, she actively participates in theatre productions at Casa de Luz.
We asked Pamela a few questions about herself…
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?: “Un águila por que son hermosos, libres y claro por que me encantaría saber lo que se siente volar.”
- What food can’t you live without?: “El pozole.”
- Special talent: “Pues no sé si sea tanto talento pero me encanta crear o imitar personajes chistosos.”
- If you were shipwrecked on an island and could only have three things, what would they be?: “Un retrato de mi familia, una lámpara sin duda soy muy miedosa y mi cepillo de dientes.”
- Favorite quote: “Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.”
- If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?: “Soy chistosa, amigable y dedicada.”
What secrets does Pamela’s character have? Come check her out in Los Secretos de Santa Mónica to find out. And while you’re there, she’ll show you a little something about love and obsession.