Maribel has dreamt of being on television on radio since she was a young girl. She began performing in theatre at a young age and grows to love it more and more everyday. When she’s not performing on stage, she is a radio host on PlanetaXLive Radio/TV. She is very excited to be a part of the cast of Los Secretos de Santa Mónica.
We asked Maribel a few questions about herself…
- Do you have a nickname?: “Maribelukita.”
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?: “Un perro o un caballo porque son animales bonitos, nobles y fieles.”
- What food can’t you live without?: “Chiles Rellenos.”
- Special talent: “Pues yo diría que mi alegría hago reir a mucha gente.”
- Where did you grow up?: “Yo creci en mi México Lindo y Querido hasta los 15 años y después emigré para los Estados Unidos (Illinois).”
- If you were shipwrecked on an island and could only have three things, what would they be?: “Mi familia, cellphone, miles de cargadores.“
- If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?: “Alegre, amigable y buena onda.”
Come check Maribel out in Los Secretos de Santa Mónica. See you at our next show!