…as Kevin Taylor
Colton has recently graduated with a BFA in acting at the University of Illinois. Some of his Illinois Theatre credits include Tis Pity She’s a Whore directed by William Brown, the Telegraph Boy in Skin of Our Teeth, Lennie Ryan in O Beautiful. Colton was most recently in the cast of Goldfish at the Greenhouse Theatre. Colton is also part of the cast of ¡Qué Gente, Mi Gente!, interpreting Joseph Smith.
We asked Colton a few questions about himself…
- Do you have a nickname?: “Cole or Bae”
- Do you have any pets?: “I have a dog named Chilanga.”
- Where did you grow up?: “I grew up in Chicago pero yo tambien vivè en Cozumel, Mexico por casi dos años.”
- What food can’t you live without?: “Candy.”
- Special talent: “I’m a very good golfer.”
- If you were shipwrecked on an island and could only have three things, what would they be?: “My golf clubs, my kite-surf and board.”
- He also wants you to know that… “His favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. “
What secrets does Colton’s character have? Come check him out in Los Secretos de Santa Mónica to find out. And while you’re there, he promises you lots of saborrrrrrr latino and so do we.